Sonical - Digital Experts United
Because at Sonical we believe a global network of locally anchored digital talent holds the future for both our talent, experts and clients.
Sonical distinguishes itself by using the best of two worlds to your advantage: the accessibility of a smaller solution provider on the one hand, and the capacity of a larger player on the other. That is why we call ourselves Digital Experts United, bringing together complementary digital services.
Your roll as Digital Transformation Consultant
As a Digital Transformation Consultant you’ll guide your clients to the symphony of their digital future. As a conductor of an orchestra you’ll conduct the technical team and bring the best results in the client’s digital strategy.
Let’s make some music:
- You will work on digital strategic and transformation projects and learn how a client project is managed;
- While becoming proficient in the enabling methodologies, tools and processes, you will rapidly take on increased responsibility of deliverables and towards your clients
- You will support your clients from analysis to the delivery of the project
- After the go-live you’ll keep in touch and inform the clients with the latest technologies and how to apply them in their digital strategy.
We are bound to offer only the solutions that suit specific needs
We provide specific skills for demanding challenges
We actively lead and engage to success
We offer future- and result oriented people and end solutions
That extraordinary but indescribable ability that makes Sonical stand out
We work as partners, think as colleagues and act as friends.
- You’re passionated about analyzing and optimizing business processes;
- You are an excellent troubleshooter and know how to set your priorities;
- You are eager to learn, ambitious and enjoy problem solving;
- Motivation and drive outweigh your degree;
- During your career/education you’ve shown a big interest in strategy, digital services and technologies;
- You’re people minded and sensitive in spotting opportunities;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You surprise us with your positivism!
Besides a unique opportunity with growth perspectives, we offer the right balance between independence and supervision. You also enjoy an attractive salary package with meal vouchers, cell phone & subscription, car, fuel card and hospitalization insurance (joining your family is possible). An immediate start is possible with an open-ended contract.
Thanks to the hybrid work environment and flexible working hours, you are the owner of your day. You work in a 39-hour week and therefore have 26 days of leave, which you can choose freely.
Our state-of-the-art office is located on the site of the vibrant O-Forty, which is fully equipped to make your day as optimal as possible. Enjoy the opportunity to visit the food bar, padel or fitness. Colleagues meet frequently for sports activities or drinks. A team lunch is also organized every month. Sonical attaches great importance to making you feel good about yourself and to creating a warm, positive atmosphere. The team will welcome you with open arms and guide you step by step so that you can make the job your own.
Want to learn more about the job?
Ready for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation to Josephine Velghe to email@example.com or call us at 050 70 74 76.