Automate every step of your daily invoice processing with Document Capture
Automate every step of your daily invoice processing, from receiving and registering documents to retrieving them again later for auditing and reporting purposes. With Continia Document Capture 365, built-in OCR technology reads textual content and sends documents to the correct workflows for approval and archiving. And you get all of this with minimal user involvement, saving you both time and the hassle of having to register documents manually..
Continia Document Capture
Document Capture supports a wide range of document formats, PDF files, and electronic documents with out-of-the-box support for major XML-based invoicing formats. In short, you get the complete solution to communicate effectively with your vendors from all over the world.
Electronic documents are processed in the same way as PDF files, and the solution automatically applies a set of registration, approval, and posting rules that enable you to quickly convert PEPPOL/XML documents into purchase invoices and, if desired, even post the invoices right away
Sharing & searchability
You can easily approve invoices and other documents either directly in Dynamics Business Central Online or using the Continia Web Approval Portal, so everyone in your organization can access the approval workflow at any time.
Check out the video on ‘how it works’ ->
Would you like to know more about Continia Document Capture?
Automate your invoice processing procedures
Purchase invoice –
Access documents from anywhere
Realtime approval –
Key features and benefits
- Automated data capture using award-winning OCR technology
- Efficient processing and registration of documents, no matter the format
- Elimination of manual registration and handling of documents
- Approval of purchase invoices and credit memos from anywhere
- An easy and quick search for archived purchase documents
- Geographical independence, enabling remote employees to view purchase documents
- Strong control and security with full audit trails