An ERP for small and medium-sized organizations
Business Central is a business management solution for small and medium-sized organizations that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connects your people and processes with a single unified solution, so data can be shared quickly and easily with key people in your company. You have access to the most current and accurate data, so you can make the best possible decisions.
Business Central has extensive functionality thanks to Microsoft’s decades of expertise in developing business applications specifically tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Financial Management
- Sales & Service Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Reporting & Analytics
The advantages of Business Central
- Microsoft continues to invest in the development of business applications and provides an upgrade twice a year.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is a secure cloud platform that is always up-to-date and contains the latest Microsoft technology.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products such as:
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365 applications
- Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is accessible through multiple platforms:
- Web browser: designated for desktop/laptop.
- Mobile application: recommended for tablet or mobile phone (App store).
- Business Central is simple and intuitive to use, especially for companies and users who already use other Microsoft products such as Office.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Navigating in Business Central is very easy by using the search function.
- Since Business Central is a cloud application, you as a company no longer have to worry about infrastructure, hardware or servers. Microsoft ensures that Business Central is always secure, performant and scalable.
- Business Central has built-in Artificial Intelligence. Microsoft continues to invest in the further developments and additions of the business applications.
- Business Central is the successor to Microsoft Navision, which has been a fixture as an ERP system for more than 30 years.
A few more figures to convince you:
200,000 companies are supported by Navision / Business Central with over 3.3 million users.
Sold in 196 countries and available in over 40 languages.
Served by 4500 partners worldwide.
Download our E-Book Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
In this E-Book you can find demo video’s and the following topics:
- The different modules of business central
- Integrations (office, CRM, Power Platform)
- WMS tasklet Factory
- Expense Management
- Webshop integration
- Project methodology