Sonical - Digital Experts United
Because at Sonical we believe a global network of locally anchored digital talent holds the future for both our talent, experts and clients.
Sonical distinguishes itself by using the best of two worlds to your advantage: the accessibility of a smaller solution provider on the one hand, and the capacity of a larger player on the other. That is why we call ourselves Digital Experts United, bringing together complementary digital services.
You as a Developer in Business Central.
As a Developer at Sonical, the focus is on developing and supporting ERP implementations at customers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- You are responsible for working out prototypes and technical designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- You are in contact with (external) developer who are part of our Sonical group of experts and insure the quality;
- You design, develop and test applications, lists, interfaces and conversion programs;
- You advise the Project Manager and Functional Consultant during the project;
- You provide on-site technical support at the customer’s site.
We are bound to offer only the solutions that suit specific needs
We provide specific skills for demanding challenges
We actively lead and engage to success
We offer future- and result oriented people and end solutions
That extraordinary but indescribable ability that makes Sonical stand out
We work as partners, think as colleagues and act as friends.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the operation of an ERP package (Microsoft Dynamics 365);
- You are driven and passionate about analyzing and thinking about optimizations of business processes;
- Motivation and drive outweigh a degree with us!(Preferably:background in IT, business administration…)
- Excellent knowledge of NL/ ENG;
- You surprise us with your positivism!
Besides a unique opportunity with growth perspectives, we offer the right balance between independence and supervision. You also enjoy an attractive salary package with meal vouchers, cell phone & subscription, car, fuel card and hospitalization insurance (joining your family is possible). An immediate start is possible with an open-ended contract.
Thanks to the hybrid work environment and flexible working hours, you are the owner of your day. You work in a 39-hour week and therefore have 26 days of leave, which you can choose freely.
Our state-of-the-art office is located on the site of the vibrant O-Forty, which is fully equipped to make your day as optimal as possible. Enjoy the opportunity to visit the food bar, padel or fitness. Colleagues meet frequently for sports activities or drinks. A team lunch is also organized every month. Sonical attaches great importance to making you feel good about yourself and to creating a warm, positive atmosphere. The team will welcome you with open arms and guide you step by step so that you can make the job your own.
Want to learn more about the job?
Ready for the challenge?
Send your CV and motivation to Josephine Velghe to email@example.com or call us at 050 70 74 76.